Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's never ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So from my earlier post Bray was sick....I called into work since he was needing the breathing treatments. And not a hour later Deagan was throwing up! We already did the vomiting etc...sickness! Needless to say, I am home today with 2 sick kids. Deagan is missing his valentine's day party at school and a play date, I am missing work and a meeting and Brayden is missing play time with his friends. What a bummer of a day. But I am getting the laundry done, which was well overdue!

On a happier note:

I am hoping that my little nephew will grace us with his beautiful face sometime soon. My poor sis has been in and out of the hospital with PIH (pregnancy induced hypertension), she goes back in today, so we will see!!

1 comments:

Kati said...

I hear she's there right now...waiting, waiting, waiting. Looks like lil' Payton will join you all sooner than you thought!!!