Saturday, September 20, 2008

Has it really been that long????

So no pictures with this entry...I am at work right now.

What has happened since I last blogged????

**Well we are expecting our 3rd child in March. We were very surprised, but are VERY excited. We have a few more weeks before we can find out what the little bambino is, but Deagan and Josh are really wanting a girl. Brayden is too young to care, and I don't care what the little munchkin is as long as it is healthy.

**Deagan tried the Pop-Warner Football thing and it was a very bad experience for him; so now we are on to soccer and he LOVES it! He also started kindergarten at the beginning of September. He is going to Lincoln, and is in the all-day dual immersion program...he will be fluent in Spanish before I will be able to remember mine...yikes! He likes going to school, but still says that he isn't going to speak Spanish...the teacher says that is normal. I will throw in a few Spanish words here and there, and he says "You know Spanish?".

**Brayden turns 2 in a month...I can't believe it! He consistently makes us laugh; and holds his own with his big brother. He is a talker, and a repeater, so we have to be really careful with what we say :) He still has his permanent Mohawk...poor kid, I don't know what we are going to do when he gets older. Oh well, it goes along with his personality!

**Josh is into CHS football, and is gone Thursday and Friday nights. He is still working at the Farm Home.

**I am still working and that is about it. Between work and the kids I am pretty much busy all the time. I am really tired, but not too sick anymore from the pregnancy. I could sleep 12 hours a night, and still be tired. I will try to be more diligent with blogging, but no promises!

8 comments:

Kati said...

Woohoo...congratulations! Babies are in the air I tell ya! Can't wait to hear if you'll have a female sidekick in the house this time, or not!!!

Elisa Street said...

Jenni!!!!!!!! What a surprise! I can't believe you are expecting baby #3! How exciting. I wish I could go for a third...You are amazing...such a hard worker. Stay in touch...keep blogging!

Erin said...

do you think surprise babies are in the air? or maybe it's the water...

LOVE the new title and can't wait to hear what flavor the bambino is, though my first thought is boy, sorry josh...

:p

Laura said...

Congrats Jenni! Your mom told me yesterday so I had to come check to see if you announced it on here yet! Babies are wonderful!

Natasha said...

I'm thinking it's a girl:) Congrats, I'm so happy for you guys!

Kerri said...

Congratulations on your growing family!

Seree said...

Jenni! That is so exciting! Surprise pregnant? Really? I thought for sure you would know how that happens!? I am so very happy for you! Love the new title. Miss you bunches.

Jessica and Joe said...

Congrats! Can't wait to hear more about the baby and the boys!