Monday, June 15, 2009

6 days without...

Deagan and Josh left this afternoon for their birthday trip to Chicago to visit The Gregg's. They are staying in Portland tonight, and fly out at 6am. I am already missing them, so is Bray...he keeps crying for Daddy and Deagy! Poor guy!!! They don't get back until Sunday; well really it is Saturday, but it will be too late for them to drive home.

I work all week long, so hopefully this week goes fast, for Bray and for me!

Have fun boys!!! And GO CUBBIES!!!

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love your new picture header. I am thinking about changing things up again soon too...

When Martin is gone, I simply enjoy the bed all for myself stretched out right in the middle...then it doesn't seem so bad to be alone (: Not to mention I get FULL control of the remote control...girly movies and shows galore.

Adddie is getting huge and cuter every time I see a pic of her!