Monday, January 7, 2008

Holy Cow...where did time go????




Wow, it's been a while for my blogging, shocking, I know.......What we have been doing that has kept us so busy:

*Josh's Family Christmas party was fun, like always. There are a MILLION people there, including 12 great-grand children; there will be 13 next year with my little nephew on the way.

*Xmas was the usually running around. My parents on Xmas eve, our own xmas morning, and then Xmas at Josh's parents. Plus, Josh and I both had to work that day too....it was busy! It was of course a horrible xmas at work, sad stuff...I am very thankful for my children; we will just leave it at that. Josh had a good day, and we were thankful for that!!

*We then went on a venture to San Fran, for the Emerald Bowl (GO BEAVERS, see above picture)....we went without the kids. We had a blast. Thanks to Jenni and Jason who stayed at our house with our little monsters.

*Celebrated New Years with The Gregg's, The Harlan's, The Foote's, The Edmond's and The Redner's (haha)....and all the little kids (6 to be exact, that all made it until midnight, with few timeouts).

*Josh has had an awful cough for the past three weeks (they gave him an inhaler, and cough medicine); which in turn has made his already herniated disc in his back even worse. We are now waiting to see a neurosurgeon.

*I started Day shift at the hospital today....YEA!!! A normal life schedule now. However, I miss the girls from night shift!

Anway, that is what we have been up to; the short version.

0 comments: