Saturday, March 29, 2008

Dan Hartman Papa's Pizza Benefit Day April 7th

Come and help support Dan, all Day April 7th at Papa's Pizza. You must have this coupon (see below) to have the proceeds go to him. Email me for a copy of the coupon!!!!

Also join us on April 1st....see previous blog for info!!!

Here is Dan's story:
" I recently found out that I have to undergo open heart
surgery to save my life. I have an aneurysm five and half centimeters at the base of my
aortic valve. The surgeon told me if I don't have the operation it will kill me. The good
news is that it is operable but the problem is that I don't have insurance..."

Currently Dan is not working (due to the diagnosis) and is taking medication to
get him through to his surgery which is scheduled for April 15. Please join Dan,
his fiancé Michelle, 9 month old daughter Bailey, family and friends for this
special evening! Bring your heart and pocket book to help out!

For more information about Dan
http://profile.mysp
ace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=7335757

0 comments: