Friday, March 7, 2008

Wow, where did time go?

Wow, I have blogged in forever....what have we been up to??

*On the 20th of February, in the midst of my flu, I go Lasik eye surgery. It is AMAZING, right after my surgery I could read Josh's shirt, and the next day my vision was better than 20/20...and I was REALLY blind. The eye surgery didn't keep me out of work, it was the nasty flu.....


*On Saturday the 23 of February, my sister-in-law was admitted in the hospital for high blood pressure during her pregnancy....finally on the night of the 24th they started inducing her, and on the 25th, just before midnight my handsome nephew, Payton Marcus Lamm, was born. He was huge 9lbs 3 oz, Mackenzie did great. I got to be there the entire time, and I got to cut the umbilical cord because silly Ryan didn't want to. They are doing great after a few days in the hospital they are home and doing well!!




*Since then, we have just been working and working. Deagan wants to see Payton EVERYDAY, which is great, but they live in Albany, so we don't quite make it there daily. He is a very proud cousin!!



*Josh is at the Nike Football Clinic in Portland this weekend, he comes back on Sunday, as I am making my way up to Portland to do a 2 day orientation at Legacy Emanuel Hospital in Portland for the NICU. So we won't see each other until late Tuesday night....sad!!!

*Brayden is talking SOOOO much now. He says a ton of words, is running around like a mad man. It is so amazing how quickly kids grow up!!!!

*I signed Deagan up for kindergarten the other day; I can't believe that he will be going off to school soon!!!!

Anyway, that was our month in a nutshell. I am sure that I forgot a ton, but that is the important stuff!!

1 comments:

Kati said...

Wow...busy month!!! Glad to hear all is well! Payton is adorable...congrats auntie!!!