Wednesday, May 7, 2008

WOW, it's been a month......

We have been busy, doing not much of anything, but obviously too busy to blog.

I did the Eugene half marathon this past Sunday......

I did it with my mom, aunt Jan, and best friend Lisa. It was such a great route, much prettier than the Portland Marathon. However, this time we only did the 13.1 miles, instead of the 26.2. We tried a new method run a mile, walk a mile. Which was great until my knee and foot started killing me about mile 9; so then we walked the rest until the last little bit. We finished in just over 3 hours, a 14.19 minute mile; which isn't too bad since we walked a lot. A lot better time than my Portland marathon time!!

However my foot has been killing me; I had x-rays yesterday....no stress fracture, just a pulled tendon or something.

Anyway, I will try and find time to blog about what we have been up to when the kids go to bed........

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Good job on the 1/2 marathon! Sorry your foot is bothering you, hope it feels better soon~

Kati said...

Good for you!!! Ellie was running right along with you...did you see her???

Anways, sorry to hear about your foot...here's to a speedy recovery!